Welcome to the website of Archirodon Group of Companies, https://www.archirodon.net/ (hereinafter the "Website"). The Website has been developed and is managed by the company “Archirodon Construction (Overseas) Company Limited”, (hereinafter referred to as “Company” or “we”), which is registered in Spyrou Kyprianou 38, 4154 Limassol, Cyprus, in order to provide information to the Website’s users (hereinafter “Users” or “you”). The Company acts as a Data Controller for the processing of your personal data, collected through the Website, pursuant to the applicable data protection legislation. This privacy notice is provided, in order to inform you on the personal data collected, to explain the way and purpose of data processing, to state any third parties with whom we share your personal data and finally to inform you on your rights. If you wish to submit a job application or refer a friend, through the section “Careers” of the Website, the personal data you enter at the relevant form will be collected and processed by the companies of Archirodon Group, in accordance with the terms and more specific conditions indicated at the Recruitment Privacy Notice.
Personal data we collect
During your visit to the Website, the Company collects and further processes the following personal data:
- Technical information, such as IP address, date and time of visit, type of browser and operating system, device model, and other information collected through cookies and similar technologies, which are relevant to the analysis of your visit to the Website. For more information regarding data that are collected through cookies and similar technologies, visit the relevant section Cookies Policy.
- If you wish to contact us, we collect data, such as your name, surname, address, city, P.O., telephone number, Fax, email address, as well as any other information included in the Contact Form that you submit to us.
Why do we process your personal data?
Within the context of the Website’s use, the Company processes your data according to the following purposes and legal bases:
- Α. Legitimate Interest In the aim of ensuring and fulfilling its legitimate interests, the Company processes your personal data, in order to ensure the uninterrupted, proper and secure operation of the Website, maintain backup copies and safeguard business continuity issues. In addition to this, it is also in the Company’s legitimates interests to manage any communication received from you, when you submit the Contact Form on the Website.
- B. Consent Provided that you give your consent for the use of technologies, such as cookies and the local storage area of your device, your data will be stored automatically, according to the Cookies Policy of the Website, for analysis purposes. You may change your option regarding cookies at any time and withdraw your consent, through the Cookies Policy of the Website.
With whom do we share your personal data?
For the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, your data may be disclosed to third parties, such as:
- Website support and management companies.
- Other companies of the Group or third parties with which we collaborate for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
- Any other administrative, judicial, or public authority or in general to a natural or legal person against which, on the basis of law or judicial decision the Company has a relevant obligation or right to disclose such data or in general, in order to defend our legitimate interests.
The Company has implemented all necessary measures, in order for the personnel and its partners to be specifically authorized for these purposes and fully committed to confidentiality and legal obligations under the legislation for the collection and further processing of the aforementioned personal data.
How does the Company protect your personal data?
We have implemented all appropriate organizational and technical measures, pursuant to the applicable legal framework and technical standards, in order to safeguard that processing of data is legitimate, appropriate and secured against any non-authorized or illegal access, deletion, amendment or any other use of the data.
How long we retain your personal data?
Your personal data are retained for as long as this is required for the fulfillment of each processing purpose. Upon expiration of these terms, your personal data will be deleted, unless otherwise required under the applicable legal and regulatory framework or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
An anonymized form of your personal information, which will no longer refer to you, may be kept, for statistical purposes without time limits, to the extent that the Company has a legitimate and lawful interest in doing so.
In any case, we would like to inform you that, according to the applicable legislation, you may exercise the following rights, after verification of your identity:
- Right of access to your personal data, including information concerning the processing of personal data,
- Right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data,
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”),
- Right to restriction of the processing, according to law provisions,
- Right to data portability, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. USB), to you or to another data controller,
- Right to object to the processing based on the Company’s legitimate interests,
- Right to withdraw your consent directly and freely, as described above.
You can exercise any of the aforementioned rights by submitting a written request to the Data Protection Officer of Archirodon Group of Companies at DPO@archirodon.net. You can expect a reply to such a request within one (1) month following its receipt and in any case, within two (2) months, depending on the perplexity of your request or the high volume of requests received.
You may address any questions or requests regarding the protection of your personal data within the context of the Website’s performance, at DPO@archirodon.net.
Right to Lodge a Complaint
In case you deem that we have not duly satisfied your request and the protection of your personal data is somehow affected, you may lodge a complaint with the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection by sending an email at email@example.com, by post at P.O. Box 23378, 1682 Nicosia, by Τel: +357 22818456, or by Fax: +357 22304565.